Lord, thank you for this day and everything you sent with it. In the good times and the bad you are my unfailing rock, and I’m so grateful for You. Please forgive me for anything I may have done consciously or unconsciously that offended you or your people. My sole desire is to please you and serve you. As I walk out this life in your presence, help me press into you more deeply and follow you ever more closely until Christ is formed in me.
I also forgive and release anyone who offended me today. I speak blessings over them, their work, their family, and most of all—their walk with you, Lord. Please cleanse my heart of anything that displeases you as I pour out the truth and confess my sins before you.
Your Word says that You give your beloved rest, Lord, and I’m asking you now to minister rest and peaceful sleep to me this night. Holy Spirit please quiet my heart as I submit it to you and help me to quiet my mind. I ask that you would put my body in perfect alignment so that it can prepare for restorative sleep. I ask you Lord to cover, shield, and protect my dreams this night so I only have dreams from you.
Satan, I bind you, in the name of Jesus over my dreams and those of my household. We belong to the Lord Jesus—and I plead the blood of Jesus over us right now. Any spirit not belonging to the Most High God, I command you to leave this property right now, in Jesus’ name. This is a house of prayer, a house of worship, and a house belonging to the children of God.
Holy Spirit and Host of Heaven, I invite you into our midst to be with us and to remove everything that is not of God. Please minister to us and to protect us in all of our ways tonight.
As I rest, Lord, give me ideas, show me your plans, and reveal to my heart anything I need to know. I submit myself as your willing vessel and desire to follow your perfect will. In any area I may be unknowingly rebellious Lord, please deal with my heart and purify me. I am willing to be made willing in all things so that I don’t miss your plans and purposes for my life.
Lord, you are an awesome God and serving you is a treasure. I thank you for providing for me, healing me, redeeming me, and making me your own. You have done great things for me and, regardless of my circumstances, I will choose joy.
In the Almighty Precious Name of Jesus, I pray these things. Amen.
7 Bible Verses to Help You Sleep
1. So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
2. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.
3. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
4. I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.
5. I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
6. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
7. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.